Saturday 1 January 2011

Start as you mean to go on

Well at least I have managed to do something today. It's resolution day so after putting away the tree and all the decorations, here goes:
Not to make so many cards.
To make more backgrounds and use some of the arty stash.
To do more scrapbooking
To buy more generic goods
To blog at least once a week and enlist teenage niece support to make blog look "mint"

I will put a photo of my first make on here when I've made it, still not got much motivation afyter the op and Xmas, but will have to make one for niece's birthday on 11.1.11.
New stash: from the Glitter Pot and Strikes: couple of Magnolia stamps, 2 punches (circles) so I can make good use of my Paul Pascual stamps, do crafts quilling die and paper artsy grunge flower die.
Didn't rate the the TV craft sales much, but some great bargains to be had on line.
Well off to watch Anna Marie on Create and Craft (love her templates.
Happy 2011 everyone,  I hope it's peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment