Saturday 8 January 2011

Ooh some lovely stash

My Polka Doodles order came today.  The stamps go without saying are fab and I can't wait to use them, pthe sentiments will be so useful.  I also ordered some of their baker's twine in cappuchino and pink sorbet.  It'll be a nice change from ribbon. Also got some of that pom pom ribbon, which isn't inspiring at the moment but that's just because i haven't figured how to fix it onto a card yet.
Today's card is very simple, making use of some free papers, a pretty flower, brad and sequin plus a Do crafts embossed frame.  I love these because their shapes are quite intricate, so they really make a focus on the card.  Anyway, it's another pretty pretty one.  Will go bolder tomorrow for my first blog challenge!
Catcha later.

No comments:

Post a Comment