I got up today with the intention of making a card with my new Gorjuss stamp. It was there, this is what I would do. The trouble is that I had no idea what design or papers to use. So I tried to just find something. This is the result. I was not happy as I just added piece after piece with no real outcome in mind.
I watched a bit C and C and browsed a few craft mags, so after lunch tried again, this time with an idea and design in my head, inpired by some cards in the mag. I got out most of what i needed to make the card as opposed to having to seek the next element out. This is the result and I am so much more comfortable with it.