Monday 10 January 2011

New season

This is my card for the Crafters companion blog challenge.  The theme is NEW so I opted for new season as I am spending so much time wishing for spring.  The weather is so very miserable and to cap it all I am back at work next week.  Fully recovered form Op but will miss all of this lovely crafting time.  Never mind,  I'll fit it in somehow.
OK: it's a SWALK stamp, die cut ribbon border and frame, ribbon, Sue Dreamer stickers.  Image is coloured with waterclour pencils and chalk. Card candy has been added to the corners.
Shameless starts again tonight so I'm off to indulge. It's a bit late so I'm not very chatty at the moment, done no crafting today but had some great fun with nieces baking muffins and lemon biscuits.
Happy crafting all

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card, and love SWALK images. You have me dreaming of Spring now and all those lovely flowers. Thanks for playing at CC this month. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete