Sunday 16 January 2011

Bit of a "Do"

Have some of the new Do crafts birdy goodies.  I have the lovely tree stamps and some of the complementary papers.  I think I'll get some real use out of these.

The tree is stamped onto nestie and distressed, coloured with pencils  and then highlighted with some white Pebeo touch, which is my favourite thing at the moment. I've covered the inside with complimentary paper so that the bird shows alongside the sentiment.  The little bird is a die from the Girls Paperie.  The tree stamp is so pretty and versatile, I need to try it with gems.
It's a sad day for me,  I am back to work tomorrow after recovering from my op and I have so enjoyed some me time However one needs money to spend on the craft so it's a cross I shall have to bear.  I can see less blogging but am aiming to post at least twice a week.
Catcha later

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Sorry its taken me so long to visit! You have certainly made a great start on your blog and im now a follower! :)

    Love this card! This collection is lovely, and your use of the nestie is a great style idea! The tree looks gorgeous! Ni x (hyper_ni DC)

    ReplyDelete