Sunday 9 January 2011

The easy bit

This is for my first challenge: Wishes: Polka Doodles of course.  I can do this bit, upload the photo and describe the card.  The fun will start when I have to link it to the challenge.
Anyway: it's a large A4 sie, gatefolded opening.  Polka doodles paper and picket fence, birdhouse Polka doodles images plus plant tabs and sentiment.  As the theme is wishes, I have added 3 plant tabs.  The aim is to offer the recipient 3 wishes, eg doing the washing up or ironing!.  Would probably make a good pick me up card or a mother's day card.  I have added some flower gel embellishments and eyelets, tied with baker's twine and beads. I've finished off the edges with a Martha Stewart punch.  It's a bit busy but I like it.

7 comments:

  1. oh wow this is amazing gorgoues detail on this,
    bless you for playing at polka doddles this week,hugs cheryl x GD

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a great job with this..I totally love it!
    thanks for joining us over at Polkadoodles this week!
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a stunning card!!! Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! wow! wow! fabulous card, so glad you could join us at Polkadoodles this week. Good Luck! Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!!!! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles! Good luck!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fabulous card. Thanks for taking part in the Polka Doodles challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for playing along at Polkadoodles this week in our"Wish Challenge" What a fab card - great cutting and super idea! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete