Wednesday 5 January 2011

A pair of slippers

I just had to add this photo of my sister's dogs, Combat and Blitz.  They are so naughty but are taking a well deserved rest and I thought they looked like a big pair of hairy slippers.  One for the scrapbook I think.

I made a quick card yesterday with some free papers and decoupage from Do Crafts.  Their range is fantastic at the moment and I can't resist their papers and cute stamps.  This just uses up a few papers combined with a die cut frame.


I am off now to watch a bit TV and try to take my mind off the new Polka Doodles multi buy I watched this morning (Sky plused yesterday ) I need them but really shouldn't..... 

1 comment:

  1. The slipper dogs look lovely.
    My 3 are cross between gremlins and ewoks when they make their funny little noises, and they have such great characters.

    ReplyDelete