Saturday 16 April 2011

Sew what

I don't have a sewing machine and it really peeves me that I can't get that great look on my cards.  I do have a WR MK sewing thingy and it works well but is time consuming to hand sew.  I bought this weeks ago in the Works and was sceptical about its usefulness, but at £4.99, what the hell!

Anyway, added some batteries last night and gave it a go.  And it works.  Just did a basic square card but I am really chuffed.
This is made from Papermania element toppers and Honey and Hugs paper, finished with Craftwork Cards sentiment circle.










Off to do some leapblogging now courtesy of Redrottie on Do crafts.
Have a good Saturday evening folks.  Catcha later

8 comments:

  1. This is great :-) I have just got a sewing machine for my birthday and I am hoping I will be able to sew on my cards too! Im just leap blogging, thought I would say hello :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    Popped over from RedRottie's leapblog to say hi. I am now a follower.

    Love the card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's brilliant! I've been wanting to get that look myself for ages. Gorgeous card - I enlarged the photo and the stitching looks great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like a really handy little gadget. I generally resort to faux stitching on my cards! Found my way here from Redrotties blog hop. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beauty, how you getting on with your sewing? I love sewing on cards but have to use the big machine, not sure I could get on with one of those. Have fun crafting, hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to seeing more stitched cards from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely card,the stiching looks perfect.sue xx

    ReplyDelete