Sunday 20 March 2011

Top of the pops

Happy Sunday everyone.  I was going to bemoan the state of my bank balance after the trip to Harrogate yesterday but ther's no good crying over spilt milk, right? I got some lovely stash mainly stamps and a few odds and ends including a chipboard skull to decorate.  Will upload the finished result at some point.  Lovely Lili stamps, and the new Polka Doodles Alice in Wonderland CD and stamps and some lush stuff from Little Claire.  Me and Joanie had a great day catching up and planning some makes for the fair in July. Joan's been making some hair slides and puppet cards and her lovely Mam has made me some crotcheted flowers to use on my cards.  They aren't cheap to buy.  Saw lots of the TV faces and showed the lovely Nikky from Polka Doodles my winning challenge entry this week.  They've got a great new resource CD out, haven't had time to browse it yet.   Great stalls, and it was packed to the rafters with great things.  But this is my top of the pops for great welcoming stalls.
Art from the Heart: super hip stuff and great people including the uber talented Diane Reavely
Little Claire's, lovely people and range of goodies
Polka Doodles: who else.  Nikky was very busy but still chatted to individuals
and finally and top of the pops was Sheena.  She had time for everyone, never stopped demonstrating and dropping in little anecdotes and truly encouraging crafters to believe in their abilities.  She demo'd some leaf painting for me and then gave me it as a souvenir.  Lovely lady.


Catcha later

No comments:

Post a Comment