Monday 7 March 2011

Teenage rampage

This card is for the Allsorts challenge.  Having an almost teenage niece, I like to think I have an idea what they like.  They like me to back them up when their mother says no and attempt to change her decision on things, like having an expensive bag for school! Now this Auntie would have just given in an bought her it if her mother (my sis) wouldn't, but it's now out of production.  Whew family crisis averted.  Famous for moods, teenagers that is I think the Gorjuss girls bridge the gap between cute and slightly moody, so that's what I chose.
It's Gorjuss decoupage, with a Sissix hello Kitty heart die cut, plus embellishments.  Sorted for those liitle madams out there!
I also added some dewdrops in moody grey and some flowers from Wild orchid crafts. I'm hoping it's on trend so will get  Georgia's opinino at some point, which will probably be Ugh! she's got no mouth.
I'm off to watch a scary film and get over my lack of weight loss this week.  No more treats!
Catcha later

5 comments:

  1. what a great card for a teenage girl I'm sure any girl would love this card it's great
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again just to let you know there is something for you on my blog
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card, love it! Let's hope Georgia will agree! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for a teenager and the image is Gorjuss!
    Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card,
    Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete