Friday 11 March 2011

Thank crunchy it's Friday

Oooooh day off today.  Time to do some catch up.  I know housework might not be the most inspiring thing but I've been up since 6.30, done the bedroom, kitchen (including cleaning the Oven) washed and hoovered and dusted.  At least it's got me motivated.  I am going to have a ride out this afternoon and see if there are any new Do crafts products around, I'm after the vine corner punch as I think it will be so versatile.  I made this card last night, to suit a good luck situation for a young lady, eg leaving school, doing exams, off to uni or college. http://stamptacularsundaychallenge.blogspot.com/   the Stamptacular Sunday challenge

It's Nitwit paper(bought at Harrogate last Sept), a bought die cut frame (from the Nissan craft show, Ii think it's Debs Dies), my new Debbie Moore fairy stamps,an EK success punch (from the Crafty Nook), a felt bird sticker (from the Works)and on old oddment of ric rac in the bottom of my ribbon drawer.  Card candy (from Craftwork cards )and gems for embellishment (from YAY the pound shop).  I saved the leaves from the punch and glitter glued them because I wanted the fairy to be wistful, thinking about the future.  The label and quote is Polka Doodles.  Hope you like.  Today other than crafting, I am going to attend to my greys, their time is over and I am going to tidy my craft shelves and hopefully discover more stuff festering somewhere.
Also I am co winner of the Feb challenge on crafts on the Net, which is linked to Practical Publishing.  The winners are voted for by members and there are some great prizes from the magazine.  Please have a look it's a friendly place

Catcha later

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are one busy lady; send me some of your energy, LOL! Love your beautiful card. Thanks for visiting me. Hugs

    ReplyDelete